When building an eCommerce website, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the most important tasks that you should work on and improve. If you have a good SEO strategy Google will rank your page better for organic searches;
this means that you will get tons of free qualified organic traffic and an increase in your sales. But keep in mind that your website is not gonna rank overnight on google. SEO takes time and continuous efforts. This is why many people don’t use it, thus they lose opportunities on driving traffic to their sites and losing potential sales. Vivid Techno provides leading SEO services in Delhi NCR. We can help you rank on Google.
In this article, we are gonna show you some tips & tricks of SEO that will improve your site ranking on Google.
Find the best keywords for your SEO strategy
Keywords are one of the essential parts when building a good SEO strategy. But how do you find keywords that bring you traffic and sales? Well, there are different programs that will help you with this:
1. Ubersuggest by Neil Patel: This is an amazing page that will help you find a lot of keywords for your website. Start by entering a base term of your website and it will analyze the search volume, the SEO difficulty, the paid difficulty and the CPC (Cost per click). It will also show you the related keywords that you could rank for! As you can see, it is a really useful tool that every eCommerce owner should know about.
2. Kwfinder: This is another page with similar functionalities with Ubersuggest. You have to register in order to use their software and if you don’t pay you will have limited access, but the free version also works really well!
3. SEMRush: This is a very useful tool for analyzing keywords from competitors in order to use what are they doing. Use this to investigate what they do to rank for the first position and decide how to enact a keyword strategy similar to theirs.
4. Keywords Everywhere: This is a chrome extension that will analyze the keywords of a page. It will show you which keywords they are ranking for and their density (the number of times that the keyword is appearing).
4. SEO Quake: This tool will help you in checking the backlink strategy of the page you want to analyze. It will not only show the internal links but also the external links that the pages have.
The process of choosing the keywords should also be checked:
1. Check for the relevance of the selected keywords for your page.
2. Check for keyword volume stats, check for the CPC (cost per click) and the number of searches for that keyword.
3. Check for the benefits of ranking for that keyword.
4. Head over to google trends and check the trends for that keyword.
5. Find long-tail keywords and target them.
Improve your website’s SEO (On-page SEO)
Keep in mind that you have to work with the design of your website to make it SEO friendly. It is important for you to use these tips that we are going to show you from the beginning. You will have to make a lot of changes in the future that will waste a lot of time. Let’s see the main tips t have a healthy On-page SEO:
1. If you have not created your website yet, try buying a domain with the main keyword in it. For example, if we are creating eCommerce tat sell dog collars, a perfect domain would be dogcollars.com. This will help you a lot to rank for the first pages of Google.
2. When doing a backlinking strategy, try to get links to your website from other websites with domains like .org, .edu or .gv. These pages are great for backlinking.
3. Edit your URL and make them SEO friendly, always try to have your keyword in URL.
4. Pay put your main keyword in SEO titles and meta descriptions.
5. Use heading! Google gives special importance to heading1 (H1) and heading2 (H2) so always try to put keywords in these headings.
As you can see, SEO is easy to understand but it can be tedious and time-consuming. However, you should constantly improve it because it will bring you a lot of benefits. We provide SEO services and Local SEO Services so your business always shows up when a potential customer is searching for your product.